Oh my gosh she is starting to look more like her Mommy...still all Daddy, but I am seeing so much more Caroline now! I can't wait to feed her sweet potatoes! Aw, I love this age.
Avocado! It's yummy for baby, and yummy for mom to "help" with the leftovers.... plus there's nothing quite like that green slime face grinning back at you
p.s. Lil E's #2 diapers got better smelling after solids. She never had that "sweet breast milk" thing going on. Now sometimes she eats so many blueberries it smells, well, like blueberries.
I second the avocado. Sweet potatoes is a good one, too. And if she rejects her peas or other green veggies, good to mix with the sweet potatoes or carrots.
12 comments:
I vote for yellow squash. Color not as bright as carrots. Makes for easier clean up. My girls also loved peas.
Enjoy the smelly-I-eat-more-than-breastmilk-diaper changes!
Oh my gosh she is starting to look more like her Mommy...still all Daddy, but I am seeing so much more Caroline now!
I can't wait to feed her sweet potatoes! Aw, I love this age.
it's the food all over her face that really highlights those Bowles features.
PEAS!!! what else goes so nicely with carrots. PLUS, it makes great art.
Avocado! It's yummy for baby, and yummy for mom to "help" with the leftovers.... plus there's nothing quite like that green slime face grinning back at you
p.s. Lil E's #2 diapers got better smelling after solids. She never had that "sweet breast milk" thing going on. Now sometimes she eats so many blueberries it smells, well, like blueberries.
prunes. definitely. good for all that ails her.
Eggs Benedict!!! :)
I second the avocado.
Sweet potatoes is a good one, too.
And if she rejects her peas or other green veggies, good to mix with the sweet potatoes or carrots.
ha ha! I don't know if she'll ever be old enough for Eggs Benedict!!
She looks ready to make her own Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.
She looks ready to make her own Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.
My vote was peas too. It just seems so quintessentially baby food!
I bet Dave is getting excited to think of all the baby yummies he can whip up!
Post a Comment