Ok, I made it through the slide show (hee hee!). That was great! I started out a little teary b/c here was this beautiful little bundle of joy already one year old. And then there was laughter at all the wonderful faces that Anneke can make - amazing!
Happy Birthday Anneke - may there be many many more!
2 comments:
Anneke!! We love you! Happy Birthday!
Love the video...glad you chose not to play a tear jerking cheesy contemporary song. Good job...I watched the whole thing!
Can't wait to see Miss Priss asap!
Ok, I made it through the slide show (hee hee!). That was great! I started out a little teary b/c here was this beautiful little bundle of joy already one year old. And then there was laughter at all the wonderful faces that Anneke can make - amazing!
Happy Birthday Anneke - may there be many many more!
Post a Comment