I spend a lot of time swooning over the natural beauty up here in the Pacific Northwest, but I gotta say, Oregon, South Arkansas is giving you a run for the money in this instance. This is certainly one of the loveliest places I've ever been.
If you have time, the next time you are in the South give us a shout. We would love a trek out of the city and visit with your clan. Although I know time with family is always a whirlwind adventure . . .
3 comments:
Those pictures are gorgeous! That water is so perfectly still.
I was just thinking the same thing as Christie. Were you on a boat to get those pictures? There's not even the tiniest bit of movement on the water.
If you have time, the next time you are in the South give us a shout. We would love a trek out of the city and visit with your clan. Although I know time with family is always a whirlwind adventure . . .
Post a Comment