Get thee to a runway, stat!
Ooo, is that Blue Steel?
Wow. Just. Wow. Right on, Anneke. You make it WORK!
ADORABLE!!! Quite the little miss!
look at that pensive face! she is so Posh!
Love it!
But it is Portland Fashion week. So ahead of the game. Love it.
It's Fashion Week right here in Portland I'd say!
We have been so busy and I am catching up tonight. This picture has topped my favorites for blog posts. Your little fashionista rocks!!!!
this is the best photo ever!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Get thee to a runway, stat!
Ooo, is that Blue Steel?
Wow. Just. Wow. Right on, Anneke. You make it WORK!
ADORABLE!!! Quite the little miss!
look at that pensive face! she is so Posh!
Love it!
But it is Portland Fashion week. So ahead of the game. Love it.
It's Fashion Week right here in Portland I'd say!
We have been so busy and I am catching up tonight. This picture has topped my favorites for blog posts. Your little fashionista rocks!!!!
this is the best photo ever!!
Post a Comment