Saturday, February 20, 2010

When the world is puddle-wonderful

Clearly, late February is a little early to get all e.e. cummings on you, ESPECIALLY in Portland, but can you blame us for acting like it's spring? It sure felt like it today (turtleneck and coat notwithstanding).




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

K said...

This is ALWAYS the time of year that we love the taste of spring! Yesterday was 60 degrees around here and we couldn't wait to get outside!!!! Just the thought of spring lifts the winter blues . . .

Amber said...

Gorgeous pictures! Isn't this weather unbelievable?

Christie said...

Isn't it awesome! We're heading out for a smallish hike on Monday if you want to join us. I can't get enough of this blue sky and sunshine!

Megan said...

Hello! I *just* figured out this is your blog after clicking on it from Christie's. Anyway, I love that first picture. Beautiful!

Mary said...

You & Anneke look so beautiful & happy in that top picture. Love it!

emily and adrian said...

what a happy, beautiful life. wonderful photos. i can't wait to see you and anneke!