Oh boy oh boy! This weekend our dear friends, the McMillers, came up to visit us in the Bay Area and even stayed at our house. We had to get everyone together, just like back in the day. I'd say this get-together was a lot like parties from ten years ago:
Pre func: Eagerly waiting for our friends to show up
Midway through, wandering around the party in various stages of undress
Finally: everyone winds up in the hot tub.
5 comments:
I'd love to know the settings you used for that second shot.
oh, probably the same you used, but I just adjusted the color temp in Picasa! I will say that our camera goes to about 1 million ISO. it better.
sounds a lot like Brian's 25th birthday party.
Adorable!
Ahhhhh.... the apples don't fall far! Only, without the 2 A.M. Ultimate Frisbee on the 5th green.
Post a Comment