Sunday, January 2, 2011

Anneke gets her hair did

Faithful readers, prepare for a barrage of post-Christmas postings, but I had to start with Anneke's trip to Margie's Beauty Shop. I can remember sitting in Mamo's chair when I was a little older than Anneke, disregarding her and my mother's entreaties to please sit still. Anneke's hair is usually pretty wild, but, as you can see, Mamo tamed it, with her expert scissor-wielding and a can of Tressemme. At 2 3/4 years old, Anneke is already much better than I am at sitting still, bless her heart.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

She looks great! I love (obviously) pixie cuts on little girls.

K said...

cute haircut! :)

Christie said...

What a super cute haircut!

Dr. A said...

What an absolute cutie!!!! Such a grown-up haircut.

Diane said...

Looking more & more like her mom!

Mary said...

So cute! Love her smile in the last picture.