Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Darlin' and Granddaddy

Anneke and Ben got to spend some quality time with Darlin' and Granddaddy last week when they came to visit. March is not the ideal month for a visit to the PNW. We barely ventured outside at all, but there were some nice walks to the playground and up and down Hawthorne. Anneke was spoiled beyond belief and in a manner appropriate to the grandparent-grandchild relationship. She has not stopped demanding popsicles at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every time I turned around I found piles of neatly folded clothes, as if my house were inhabited by a helpful laundry sprite, but no, it was my mom. If you receive a birth announcement from us, you can thank her for that, too, because where in the world am I going to find the time to sit down and address envelopes, or even stick on labels? It was a lovely visit and a nice way to ease into Life with Newborn AND three-year-old.




No comments: