Anneke says she wants to be an astronaut when she grows up. I told her that I wanted to be an astronaut too when I was a little boy. I hope she makes it through elementary school before reality sets in.
Isn't it sad that they can't dream of being astronauts like we did? Well, I guess they can, but commercial space exploration just doesn't have the same ring as NASA.
Isn't it sad that kids can't dream of being astronauts like we did? Well, I guess they can, but commercial space exploration just doesn't have the same ring as NASA.
4 comments:
Thank you for including Pluto. Poor guy got the s--- kicked out of him with that demotion.
Way to go Anneke!!!
I heard the silent snicker at "Uranus".
Isn't it sad that they can't dream of being astronauts like we did? Well, I guess they can, but commercial space exploration just doesn't have the same ring as NASA.
Isn't it sad that kids can't dream of being astronauts like we did? Well, I guess they can, but commercial space exploration just doesn't have the same ring as NASA.
Post a Comment