Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nine month photos, plus blooper reel

Our little deer is nine months old! which is exactly what I said about his sister when she was nine months old and wearing the same reindeer suit for HER nine month pictures. Because that's what you get to do when your children have the same birthday!

This little guy is just...well, I was late for work today because he is so irresistible. And then Anneke came in and jumped on the bed and it was too...much...coziness! Baby Ben is clapping now, and crawling up a storm. He can stand holding himself with one hand, and he loves to babble and sound his barbaric yawp when the spirit moves him. Y'all, I am seriously, so blessed!



Oh, Anneke LOVES it when we're focused entirely on her baby brother. She really follows directions during Ben's photo time. And what a good idea for us to include/but not include her instead of distracting her with a TV show!

Darn you, white balance in the yellow room at almost dusk in front of the Christmas tree!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie said...

9 months! He is the cutest reindeer ever seen, along with his sister (of course). Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

Deena said...

Oh Caroline! Your children make me smile every time that I see new photos you have posted. Thank you so much for sharing some of your family's special moments with us!