Sunday, October 28, 2012

Retrospective: Anneke


First: I don't understand this janky way blogspot has me upload photos, so pardon the ridiculous formatting/layout. 
Second: Finally have my photos organized, which makes blogging a pleasure again! Since it's pretty much been since March, here is an Anneke retrospective--Ben retrospective to follow! Things have been so stressful since the remodel, but clearly fun was had. One nice thing about being so uncomfortable in our space was that the weather was nice, and it forced us to get out and have adventures.  That said, I am about out of positive reframes and ready for it to be done (which it more-or-less will be in the next three weeks? please?)

April: Easter at Grandma's, with cousin!


May: hot day with baby brother

June: at the Zoo


July in Arkansas: why I don't worry about the princess phase
August: hike to Indian Beach

September: Hotlips pizza: tailgating

October: pink and purple-icious!





No comments: