Anna-Lisa wanted to know whatshe looks like now? and now? well, these photos are sooooo one week ago. But now that DMB is back at work I'm a little behind on uploading photos. She's in pigtails and braces now. Did I mention Dave is back at work? Today was the first day of all mommy, all the time. It had its ups and downs. But one thing saved us: my co-worker and his wife (parents of twins. I'm in awe.) gave us a DVD of The Happiest Baby on the Block,
and it totally saved the day! we tried some of the tricks we learned after viewing the DVD, and they worked like a charm! You can bet they're getting a thank-you note. As are all the other family and friends who have showered us with help, gifts, and yummy food--all in good time, though. After mommy has a shower.

3 comments:
Go mommy Go!
Ohmigosh. She's sooooo beautiful. I'm NOT just saying that. She's soooo precious. Please tell her I said hello.
She is so very sweet. Congrats on surviving your first day with babe sans husband.
The Happiest Baby on the Block was lent to me by a friend and we thought it was a most excellent find. He has a book (not sure about a dvd) for toddlers as well. If you're ever in need of good book suggestions, Ms. A and I have plenty!
Post a Comment