Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are you in the house alone?

 

So yesterday I was instant messaging with my husband and he kept remarking on what I was doing--like, asking who I was just on the phone with, and where the cat was and stuff. I was all, how did you know I was on the phone? and he was all I dunno. So today the same routine: we were chatting, and he asked if I was wearing a new sweater. Then he asked where the baby was. And then I noticed the web cam pointing at me, ostensibly purchased to web conference with grandparents.

My husband has been spying on me. He sent me this photo from yesterday's session. It's a good thing I know him well enough to not be creeped out. Dave, if you're watching this I'm blogging about you RIGHT NOW.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dr. A said...

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! Not creepy, just 'cause it's Dave and you. He probably thought it was an experiment.

Diane said...

That's eerie and awesome all at the same time!

Mary said...

I wouldn't be creeped out...I'd just be afraid of what I'd be caught doing (i.e. eating an entire bag of cookies in one sitting)...