Friday, April 25, 2008

Lucky ladies

 
 
 
 

It's Dave's birthday! Happy birthday, Dave!

Here are some photos from our afternoon and evening. We stopped at Green Dragon for a couple of pints; we got tossed out of the bar and sent over to the restaurant because we had a minor in tow. Then we went to a highly recommended Chinese restaurant in a seedy part of town. Dave ordered the steamed fish, as you can see. We were among a very few non-Asian patrons, which is always a good sign. Yum Yum! This is one of the less-eloquent blogs I've written, which is fitting, because it's hard to find words to express how lucky Anneke and I are to have Dave for a husband/Daddy (respectively).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Abcdpdx said...

uh, I should have said "Daddy/husband (respectively)," but no matter.
what am I doing obsessively re-reading our blog on a beautiful Saturday?

emily and adrian said...

Happy Birthday To Dave!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, you big, Dutch Baby-Daddy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! but since I don't really know your husband, i would say he was the lucky one.

i just read the comment about our kitchen cabinets. They are kraftmaid. we decided not to do custom because we thought the finish might be better at a factory and we are all about low maintenance stuff. We also got wood floors that have the baked on finish because it is suppose to be more durable.