Not much to say in this entry except this is Anneke and her Mommy and Daddy at seven weeks old. She is eight weeks old today--maybe for her eight week picture we'll get a photo of the three of us.
Oh my gosh I can't wait to hold her, and play with her, and dress her up, and take her to the Merle Norman counter when she's 12...and lucky for you I'm a Sober Sally now or I'd be taking her to a bar when she's 16.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't wait to hold her, and play with her, and dress her up, and take her to the Merle Norman counter when she's 12...and lucky for you I'm a Sober Sally now or I'd be taking her to a bar when she's 16.
why wait until she's 12? my question is: will Mamo try to give her her first perm during this visit?
Post a Comment