Sunday, May 4, 2008

The many faces of Anneke

 
 
 
Now that Anneke is eight weeks old she has really learned to express herself. The only thing missing from this batch of pictures is the big, gummy grin; she saved that for when we put the camera away. Plus today was kind of a diva day, which does not entail a lot of grinning.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

emily and adrian said...

Okay, she is the spitting image of her Daddy in the middle photo... her facial expression is hilarious! I can already tell she's going to have her parents witty sense of humor. Oh she's so pretty!
And I am sad about the muffin shop. Stupid condos.

Carol said...

Same comment....middle photo is like looking at Dave. What a beautiful baby you have. We'll see her again, I hope in August when we visit the adorable Erin.
McGrandparents

Dr. A said...

yeah, yeah, gorgeous baby and all. Absolutely the cutest 8-week-old on the block ;)

But man! Great lighting in these pictures!! I want pointers!

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I love that big round baby head. (I am not saying that your babies head is big, but you know, babies have big heads)

Unknown said...

Aunt Brenda and Mamo love looking at the pictures. Thanks for posting. We see Dave big time!!!

heather said...

That middle photo is a riot! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Christie said...

What a sweetheart. Any guesses on what her eye color is going to be?

Abcdpdx said...

We'll see! My family is all blue eyes, and Dave's is all brown. Let's ask Ashleigh the geneticist....