Sunday, June 14, 2009

KC Part 4: family

As hard as it was being away from my own family, I had the best time with my sister and hers. My sister is gifted at creating a welcoming, comfortable home where you feel like you can just hang out, and to me that's the essence of hospitality. I played with my niece and nephew during the day, and at night Emily and Adrian and I stayed up until all hours on the patio watching the lightening bugs and talking. Thanks for the wonderful visit, Emily!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The thing about babies that is so neat is that they never really look like who you think they are going to. Your sister's baby and Anneke look very similiar to me. Mind you, I only see them in pictures, but the reseblance is striking. Maybe Anneke looks like you after all.

or maybe Dave has a long lost brother.