Friday, March 26, 2010

South Arkansas signage

On the way to Camden

Good to know

The preacher's window

Not exactly a sign, but definitely emblematic of this part of the world, although why one needs deer corn in a place where the deer are as numerous as squirrels beats me.

I didn't get a photo of the Israeli flag flying in front of Believer's World Outreach Church. As silly as I find it when we gentiles break out the Yiddish, I think the most succinct response to that display is, "oy."

I think the Southern version of that is "oh Lawd, have mercy!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

K said...

gotta love south arkansas signage. it is a treat every time I travel that direction for work! :)

Dr. A said...

Awesome! You should do a comparison with PDX signage. Or maybe just a tally of "one less car" stickers/shirts.