Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pictures from Ben's Birthday

All is well here. People have been demanding more pictures so here they are. Diane deserves credit for bringing in the compact flash cards that we forgot to take with us on mad rush out of the house Monday morning. Thanks to her, our fancy camera was able to earn some of its keep.









7 comments:

Dr. A said...

He's yummy and perfect!!!

Bjack said...

Oh, Caroline, I am so happy for you! He is such a beautiful baby!!

Diane said...

He is little and so precious! I can't wait to see him again.

Diane said...

If you need more flash cards, let me know. It's a good excuse to come for a visit!

Amber said...

Oh my, he is just gorgeous! That top photo is so perfect. Congrats again!!

Carol said...

A beautiful addition to your family!! Congratulations!!!
Jim & Carol

Christina said...

OMG congratulations you guys!! Haven't checked your blog in a while, so I know this is a bit late! He is gorgeous!! What a love!