Wednesday, March 30, 2011

that baby

Inspired by Christie and Amber, whose blogs I'm too tired to hyperlink to, I have been inspired to use those few moments of downtime I get during the day to play with the camera. I've taken lots and lots of bad photos--shadowy, out-of-focus. Here are some I like. Check out the nursing blister!



Two weeks!

Three weeks, taken with our new 50 mm lens

Three weeks and one day!

9 comments:

Christie said...

I cannot see your pictures. (Darr says to show it to Dave.)

Amber said...

I can't see them either. But I imagine they're really, really cute!

Dr. A said...

I can't see them either. I couldn't see the last picts too :( I use Safari.

Deena said...

I can't see the photos from your last two posts in either Firefox or IE. : (

The photos prior to and including "Rank: amateur" I could view without problems.

Abcdpdx said...

grr. I'm ready to kick Picasa right in the nuts! but I fixed it. Dave said something about Picasa being dumb....

Dr. A said...

Now I can see them!!! What a squishy sweet little bug. Great shots!

Diane said...

Big, crazy love

Deena said...

Awwwww... I can see them now! Such a little snuggleball! <3

Bjack said...

Oh my. I can just smell his sweet baby self! There is truly nothing better in this world than a beautiful baby! And he is really beautiful!