Things Dave and I have done to get ready for BDB:
- Went to Thailand
- Went to New Orleans
- Completed Advanced Open Water Certification (me--miserable. stung on face by jellyfish in frigid water)
- Had back fence and inside of house painted
- Weekend at Stephanie Inn (no one under 12 allowed)
- Took a digital photography class (me again. what has Dave been doing?)
- Lots of time on porch with girlfriends and restorative cocktails (okay, me again--before we were expecting baby, of course)
- Poker night (Dave)
- Finished the Man Cave (Dave--great job, Dave!)
- Life insurance!
- Trip to Hawaii (babymoon?)
- Hired a kitty shrink (www.catbehaviorclinic.com)
- Started more rigorous bike commute routine (Dave)
- Convert junk room to nursery
- Lots and lots of sleeping late
2 comments:
.... and now the real fun begins!!!
Oh please! You can do almost all of those things with Anneke, it will be all the more fun!
I'm so happy! I told Juliette that she had a new baby cousin and she started runing around our house looking for Anneke.
Post a Comment