How come you didn't put one of my baby pictures on you blog? Huh? I was a cute baby. Didn't last but - oh well. Never thought about using the web cam to check up on things at the house. Don't tell your Mom. Dave, how do you do that? I must say, your sister is much chattier - hyper in her blogging. You got her beat on the video thing though. Dave and Adrian's building binges during yours and Em's delicate condition is just a form of sympathetic pregnacy. Your Mom and I continue to enjoy the pics of Anneka (hope I spelled that correctly). We are looking forward to having all of ya'll home in a few weeks. Love Dad
5 comments:
What a talented photographer dad is!
Holy Schneikey! What beautiful babies.
Happy 1 month, Anneke.
We may look like sisters, but the baby on the bottom is definitely Dave's child!
You jist git down there to the Wal Marts and have them take that girls picture!
How come you didn't put one of my baby pictures on you blog? Huh? I was a cute baby. Didn't last but - oh well.
Never thought about using the web cam to check up on things at the house. Don't tell your Mom. Dave, how do you do that?
I must say, your sister is much chattier - hyper in her blogging. You got her beat on the video thing though.
Dave and Adrian's building binges during yours and Em's delicate condition is just a form of sympathetic pregnacy.
Your Mom and I continue to enjoy the pics of Anneka (hope I spelled that correctly). We are looking forward to having all of ya'll home in a few weeks.
Love Dad
Post a Comment