As I am sure has already been mentioned, Anneke has started, well not crawling, but more moving backwards. We have captured it on film, as you can see below.
And this one with a special touch from Dad. Notice as things appear in front of her that she wants to get, she moves backwards further away from them.
Microsoft Movie Maker is free, but sure can be frustrating. A new version of Premier Elements is coming out Oct 15th, and I plan to pick that up. Expect even more videos after that happens.
-Dad.
8 comments:
Look at her go! She's totally focused, and so pleased with herself.
(i nearly peed my pants about the music on the 2nd video).
Look forward to the results with the fancy new software.
She is strong! Watch out Mama.
She's always so engaged & happy!
Time for a Mac, baby!
I did pee my pants.
So, have you ever stopped to consider that the soundtrack for the second video is actually what Anneke hears in her head ALL THE TIME?
I mean, admit it, we all have a soundtrack. For me, it's the Indiana Jones song. (Observe my movements for a while and you'll undoubtedly catch me humming it to myself.) For you Dave, it may be the Flying Circus theme. For Anneke, well, you've tapped into something very real here.
No, I think this is what I tapped into.
I wouldn't want the lollypop after that.
Those videos are AWESOME. Darr's question..."Is she saying "we're in trouble" 'cuz Anneke can't go back any further or because Anneke is mobile?
Post a Comment