This is what she is thinking"I enjoy long backwards crawls in the sunshine, funny faces, and taking long naps. I am occasionally known to go crabbing, but mostly, I just like to lay around all day and stare at my mom and dad."
I am DYING! I TOTALLY thought she looked like she was posing for Match.com.
She is a pro...we'll teavh her the famous Bowles/Braswell girls pose one day.I tagged you
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is what she is thinking
"I enjoy long backwards crawls in the sunshine, funny faces, and taking long naps. I am occasionally known to go crabbing, but mostly, I just like to lay around all day and stare at my mom and dad."
I am DYING! I TOTALLY thought she looked like she was posing for Match.com.
She is a pro...we'll teavh her the famous Bowles/Braswell girls pose one day.
I tagged you
Post a Comment