Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Little Deer is Nine Months Old!

And it's a Festivus miracle that I was able to take these photos, between the tricky lighting and the ever-so-curious baby.

This photo was attempt no. 238....

How do you baby-proof a Christmas tree?

Ready for my close-up, Mommy!



And here's my daughter next to the most worrisome non-lethal baby hazard of them all.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA. I didn't do a Christmas tree Peanut's first year. I think with Baby P, the timing is just right.

Curiosity is awesome. It means they are really smart. At least that is what I think being the mother of two rowdy and curious kids.

Dr. A said...

Great pictures! Such a cute reindeer suit. Her mischievous grin next to the "non-lethal baby hazard" says it all. Little mellow Anneke has some tricks up her sleeve, methinks.

K said...

Oh my goodness - SO CUTE! We feel your pain with the amount of time and effort the home studio can take - but so worth the effort. Love the deer costume!

emily and adrian said...

She MUST wear this in Arkansas...everyday.

John Bowles said...

You guys must be careful when you come home for Christmas. Arkansas has a 3 day modern gun deer season following Christmas day. Camouflage is the fashion de jure and will no doubt make those seeking little deer most difficult to detect.
Little deer - B E W A R E !
DAD

Christie said...

Happy 9 months old day, Miss Anneke!

Those are great shots. It only took you 238? Nicely done, I'd say.