Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and special bonus features

Anneke's first Thanksgiving was lovely. The only thing missing were publishable photos of the event--I will save them for family viewing only, as we are all pretty much sacked out unattractively on comfortable furniture apres delicious meal. I really wish we had taken one or two family shots around the table, but that would have involved timers and maybe even a tripod. Next time I'll go to the trouble now that I have realized it would have been worth it. Said meal was at Grandma and Grandpa's house with Uncle Kevin, Aunt Stephanie, and Claire. I can't tell you how grateful I am not only to have my inlaws in town, but that I married into a truly, truly wonderful family. The above photo is Anneke and Ms. E. in their Thanksgiving best. This dress will probably get a lot of wear between now and Christmas because I absolutely love it. We got to stop by Ms. E's house to have hors d'oeuvres and champagne cocktails before heading over to G&G's.

Anyway, I'm making up for lack of Thanksgiving photos by including bonus baby photos. Aren't you thankful?


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

emily and adrian said...

She is going to be the belle of the ball this Christmas!

emily and adrian said...

She is going to be the belle of the ball this Christmas!

Dr. A said...

I am thankful for bonus features!